Countdowns

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

My New Favorite Thing

I love freezer paper!  There are so many wonderful things that you can do with it.  The first thing I learned to do with it was freezer paper stenciling.  But I only used about 2 feet and I had 28 feet left over, so I started thinking of other things to do with it.  Then I used it to cover the table when Charissa and I do arts and crafts because her paints and play-doh don't stick to it and won't seep through.  So after I used freezer paper for all sorts of things that it wasn't designed for, I finally used it for what it was - and I really fell in love with it.  It's wonderful!  I can wrap my portioned out meats, cheeses, and other things like like presents and when I write on it, it doesn't rub off!  No more mystery meat!  

Go out and get some freezer paper!  

1 comment:

dana said...

i love it too! thanks for the link :)