Countdowns

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, May 17, 2010

When You Send a Man Shopping ...

One of Britt's closest friends is getting married in July and we are absolutely thrilled.  For years we have been praying for just the right woman, and we're so excited that Stephen found Sarah.  Because of how much we love them, and how much we love to throw parties, we're hosting a shower for them in a few weeks.  I got the invitations made with matching inserts and envelopes and they were beautiful  One of my favorite invitations I've used.  I had them all addressed but didn't have stamps so I asked Britt to pick some up on his way home.  And this is what he brought me ...

That's right .... the Simpsons.  Don't they just scream "Wonderful Shower" and "Marital Bliss".

Oh well ... at least he remembered to get them for me. :)

No comments: