Countdowns

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, August 20, 2007

Great-Gramma's 80th Birthday!

This Saturday we celebrated my Gramma's 80th birthday with my family in Clayton. It was the first time my aunt, uncle and cousin had met Charissa, and it had been a long time since I'd seen my cousin's daughter so it was an exciting event. Here are some pictures from the day:

Gramma and my cousin's daughter Aareia who's 3.

My sister-in-laws Kat and Melissa

Charissa and her Nana.
Apparently Charissa likes the hat.
Aareia picked out the hats and she said she wanted Gramma
to have the same ones that she had at her birthday party - Tinkerbell.
Aareia and Charissa discovering how much fun cousins can be.

My brothers Bob and Rusty.
They're enjoying their Tinkerbell hats.

Grumpa and Nana like the hats too.

Gramma had a very bright cake!
They didn't have any birthday candles so they used ones off their mantle.

Apparently Charissa has a taste for Nana's shirt.
It's delicious!!

It was a really fun weekend. We were glad we got to hang out with our family, especially since we just found out that my brother Bob and his wife Melissa are moving to Seattle at the end of October. So we have to get all of our time with them in soon!

No comments: