Countdowns

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, October 29, 2007

Strange Conversations at Storytime ...

Charissa and I sometimes go to story time at the local library. It's a fun way to meet other moms and babies and learn new songs. Today we were hanging out with some moms afterwards and one of them kept commenting on how beautiful Charissa's eyes were. Then out of nowhere she exclaims, "Oh my gosh! I just had the greatest idea! You should dress Charissa as Sinead O'Connor!" I smiled politely and said, "Well there's an idea..." I had no idea who she was talking about. In fact, I didn't even know if she was talking about a man or a woman at first. When I got home it took me FOREVER to find out who she was because I couldn't figure out how to spell "Sinead."

So this is a picture of Sinead O'Connor:And this is a picture of Charissa:
I know Charissa isn't looking at the camera, but I couldn't find another picture with Charissa not smiling.

I mean ... they're both bald with big eyes. I guess that means they look alike.

1 comment:

Nicole Wilson Conley said...

i know it wasn't your intention...

... but now i feel so old that you don't know who sinead o'connor is.

snif.


n-dub