My friend Nicole tagged me to do this, so here I go:
8 Things I am Looking Forward to:
- Britt finishing seminary this summer!
- Starting my own etsy shop (it's tentative - we'll see how it goes)
- Starting Beth Moore's Esther study
- One day being an aunt
- My two little girls being best friends
- Seeing where God is going to take us this summer
- Grilling out all summer on our new grill
- New Moon the movie :)
8 Things I Did Yesterday:
- Cleaned my house
- Ran errands at Target & Michaels
- Cooked with bamboo shoots for the first time (yummy!)
- Tended to two small children all day
- Watched 1/2 an episode of Star Trek (further details coming)
- Played on the floor with the girls
- Crashed in bed exhausted!
8 Things I Wish I Could Do:
- Sleep uninterrupted through the night!
- Spend more time sewing
- See my friend Rachel
- Be able to always rest in God's sovereignty
- Be a better mother
- Be a better wife
- Be an aunt
- Paint ... with skill
8 Shows I Watch:
- The Office
- Lie to Me
- That's all I can think of ... and that should be more than enough!
I don't know who to tag, so if anyone wants to do this they can!