Countdowns

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 02, 2009

Crazy Eights

My friend Nicole tagged me to do this, so here I go:

8 Things I am Looking Forward to:
  1. Britt finishing seminary this summer!
  2. Starting my own etsy shop (it's tentative - we'll see how it goes)
  3. Starting Beth Moore's Esther study
  4. One day being an aunt
  5. My two little girls being best friends
  6. Seeing where God is going to take us this summer
  7. Grilling out all summer on our new grill
  8. New Moon the movie :)

8 Things I Did Yesterday:
  1. Cleaned my house
  2. Laundry
  3. Ran errands at Target & Michaels
  4. Cooked with bamboo shoots for the first time (yummy!)
  5. Tended to two small children all day
  6. Watched 1/2 an episode of Star Trek (further details coming)
  7. Played on the floor with the girls
  8. Crashed in bed exhausted!

8 Things I Wish I Could Do:
  1. Sleep uninterrupted through the night!
  2. Spend more time sewing
  3. See my friend Rachel
  4. Be able to always rest in God's sovereignty
  5. Be a better mother
  6. Be a better wife
  7. Be an aunt
  8. Paint ... with skill

8 Shows I Watch:
  1. Bones
  2. House
  3. Lost
  4. The Office
  5. Friends
  6. Castle
  7. Lie to Me
  8. That's all I can think of ... and that should be more than enough!

I don't know who to tag, so if anyone wants to do this they can!  

No comments: