Countdowns

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, September 11, 2006

Stan's 40th Birthday Bash Weekend

We had a blast in Asheville this last weekend. The occasion was my uncle Stan's (surprise) 40th birthday party. My aunt Carolyn did a great job planning it, and everything went off without a hitch. The food at the restaurant was amazing, and our time with the family was just as enriching. B and I had a great time making Stan's posters, too. Earlier in the day we even go to visit a used bookstore! That was a treat for me.

So many thanks to God for Carolyn, Kyle and AJ, and Papa Ben and Dolores for setting it up, and praise be to God for making such a cool uncle - uncle Stan. You have always been a big brother to me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

glad you had a good trip, sorry i couldn't make it. isn't TDA great?!