Countdowns

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, June 28, 2008

Pictoral Update!

I finally downloaded my pictures from my camera! YAY! So here are some pictures for your viewing pleasure:

We flew to see my grandparents last month, and Charissa loved the airport! She was so happy ...

and then she fell asleep as soon as we got on the plane! She was great!

Charissa was fascinated by my grandmother's potatoes. She loved to put them in tupperwares and cart them throughout the house.


I think Charissa recently discovered "dress up." She asked to put on a sleeper and her black tights. Yes, she did look ridiculous, but we had fun.

These are just a few pictures from a photo shoot I did with her ...

In this dress up game, she wanted to put on Britt's clothes. They didn't quite fit.

One morning Charissa was reaching for my peach at breakfast, so I gave it to her thinking she would just play with it and then she'd give it back. I was wrong - she ate the whole thing!

I think she's confused as to why I'm taking pictures at breakfast.

Definitely a peach fan ...

No comments: