Countdowns

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

The Best Date

Yesterday the girls and I went out shopping and ended up spending all morning and a good bit of the afternoon out.  Since we were gone so much longer than I thought, we stopped to eat lunch at Steak 'n' Shake.  We had so much fun!  I hadn't been to a Steak 'n' Shake in so long I forgot that it was a full-service restaurant.  Baby V slept through the entire event, but Charissa and I had a blast.  We colored and talked and laughed and someone ate all my french fries but didn't touch any of her own.  We stayed for a lot longer than was necessary, but we were having so much fun I didn't want to leave.  

I didn't take any pictures of us while we were at lunch but here are a few from the mall when I was shoe shopping and Charissa decided to try on a pair too.  



I have to say, Charissa is one of my most favorite people to spend the day with.  

No comments: