- You change their diaper or clothes and they will immediately get them dirty. Baby V seems to be able to time it to when I've just picked her up from the changing table. Talented girl.
- Babies eat a lot. Often and a lot. Nursing is a full-time job.
- Five hours of uninterrupted sleep is a miracle.
- Cuddling an infant can distract you for hours.
- Somedays it's enough just to make sure your children are fed, clothed, and safe. Laundry and house-cleaning are bonuses at this point.
Wednesday, January 07, 2009
Things I'm Relearning About Babies
Posted by Orangette at 1:44 PM