- 3.5 hours in the car talking and laughing with my husband while the baby was content to sleep and hang out.
- Britt changing the name of the Boppy to Bilbo.
- Charissa enjoying her first trip to a real pool (not baby pool!) She loved it! I think she's going to be a swimmer!
- Fellowshipping with some old friends from Providence at the rehearsal and rehearsal dinner.
- Finding out some friends of ours are expecting their third child!
- Meeting new friends who were also in the wedding party (Britt was a groomsman).
- Going to the Columbia Zoo and seeing lots of amazing animals. It wasn't the most impressive zoo, but in the middle of the summer, in the middle of the day with a 4.5 month old baby, it was just big enough for us.
- Having a little girl ask me if I was a Jehovah's Witness, and when I said "no" her proceeding to ask me why not and if I wanted to become one. And she was four!
- Gracious friends going out of their way to accommodate us by allowing us to use their hotel room.
- Charissa behaving herself so well during the ceremony - she only made two little noises the whole time!
- Charissa had her first real daddy-daughter dance at the reception. It was very, very precious.
Wednesday, June 27, 2007
This past weekend, Charissa crossed the stateline for the first time. She went all the way to South Carolina! YEAH! We went to Columbia for our friends Gary and Ashley's wedding. Here are the highlights:
Posted by Orangette at 11:37 PM