Countdowns

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Flowery Headbands

Sometimes I enjoy a project that I can finish in a short amount of time but is very satisfying when completed.  I needed one of those projects the other day, and so I made the little girl a flowered headband.  



I wrapped a 1/4" plastic headband with light pink 1" ribbon (gluing only at the ends), and then attached the flowers.  The flowers are silk flowers that I detached from the plant they were on, stuck a brad through the middle and fluffed them up.  I actually made a second headband using brown ribbon with white polka dots and then attached white flowers, but I forgot to take a picture of it.  

The amazing thing was that she wore it.  Outside.  While playing.  Two year olds are unpredictable.  

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Have you ever thought about starting a magazine for Mothers of Toddlers? You could show projects and how to's and use your beautiful children as models! These headbands are beautiful and they look so pretty on Charissa!