Countdowns

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, April 07, 2008

Be Careful What You Teach For

I was so proud of myself a few weeks ago when I taught Charissa how to "put back." After she has dumped/pulled/thrown/sifted through everything in her toy baskets, I tell her to "put back" and she'll start putting things back in the bins or on the shelf ... or just bring them to me. She's not a bad little helper.

But then the other day I found my shampoo in her toy bin. And then I found her sippy cup in the shoe basket. And her bat was in the tub. And my eyeliner in the trashcan. She's putting them away ... just not in the right places. So now I'm trying to figure out how to teach my oh-so-willing-to-help daughter where things go and that she can't just put anything she wants in any container.

Charissa makes me laugh. Almost as hard as Britt makes me laugh. They have very similar senses of humor. But doesn't that make sense considering she looks just like him?

No comments: