Countdowns

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Sweet Moments and Silly Moments

Charissa got sick yesterday and worse as the day got along. She's actually quite a champion when she's sick and doesn't act too different. But she did get pretty pitiful last night as we were putting her to bed so Britt decided that we should just hold her and rock her to comfort her a bit. I can't remember the last time I rocked her to sleep. Actually, I can't remember the last time I held Charissa when she wasn't squirming. She just laid there so sweetly and stared into my eyes. It was such a sweet moment. Then she reached up, grabbed by nose, and burst out laughing. So we both dissolved into giggles and gave each other nose kisses. We kept on laughing and playing until Britt walked in and laughed at us and told me it was time to put Charissa to bed.

I love these precious little moments with her. She knows that she can safely rest in my arms, but she also knows that we can tickle and giggle any time of the day (or night apparently).

I love my sweet baby.

No comments: