Countdowns

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Verity Has a Future in Banking!

My sister-in-law sent me a text message last night that said "Did you know Verity has her own credit union?  I have the picture to prove it!"  

So I googled it (which, by the way, "google" is an actual verb now) and found out that Verity Credit Union is a Washington state based bank where the motto is "Where You Truly Matter." 
veritycreditunion.jpg
I'm wondering if our Verity can get a free checking account there.  Or maybe a job when she's older.  

So if you live in Washington and need a credit union, I know of one now.  

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

As a member of Verity Credit Union's executive team, I'd like to formally invite Verity to open a free checking account at our credit union. (assuming you live in Washington State). We have a great Kitty Club account with stickers and piggy banks and such.

And please tell her to send her resume when she is a little older.

Joking aside, I must tell you that I think Verity is such a beautiful name for a little girl. "The quality of being true or real".