Countdowns

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Who Stole My Baby?

And left me with this toddler?





She's pretty cute though.  Maybe I'll just keep her.  

In all seriousness, I've really seen some maturity in Charissa lately and it's been so neat to watch.  She's really no longer my baby, but a very active, curious, sweet little girl.  I am thankful that we're having another little girl soon because I'm starting to miss the baby phase.  

1 comment:

Allison Vasquez said...

I hope you don't mind me commenting on your blog, but I found you accidentally and then ended up reading for a while. I've enjoyed reading about your daughter, since mine is just a little younger (14 months) and I can totally relate to some of the cute little anecdotes about her. I thought your fall wreath was pretty awesome and I might just try it myself. And I can't help but notice that your daughter has the same ballerina swimsuit that my daughter's friend has. Anyways, thanks for the middle-of-the-night-I-can't-sleep-so-I-might-as-well-get-online reading. It was fun! I think you can click on my name and read my blog if you're interested. Thanks!