Countdowns

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Who Buys This?

While I was at Pottery Barn Kids last week, I saw some of their Halloween costumes. They had these really cute animals, and a whole set of hot dogs, hamburgers, and french fries so your kids could go together as a picnic I guess. This adorable butterfly costume caught my eye:
Butterfly Costume, 2T-3T
And then the price really caught my eye: $120. Can you believe that? For a Halloween costume! I can't imagine spending that much money on something my child will wear for a couple hours in the dark. Of course PBK is marketing this as something they will use for dress up after Halloween (which they should if their parents shell out that much money). As a child I never did the whole Halloween thing so maybe I'm just out of the loop as to how important costumes are.

If you really love the butterfly outfit there's good news for you - it's on sale for only $95. And just to make sure that your little darling has the perfectly coordinating treat bag, you can purchase that for $15.
Tulle Treat Bags


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

$120 for a Halloween costume no chance. I always prefer affordable Halloween costumes.