Countdowns

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, February 09, 2008

"Best Dressed at the Pool" Two Years Running

Some of you may remember the ridiculous swimsuit Charissa had last year. You know - the pink one with all the lace roses? Well - it's been outdone. The same kind family gave Charissa a new swimsuit for this upcoming summer. And here it is:



When I saw it I actually didn't think it was a swimsuit. I thought it was a dance outfit (which we might still use it for). It's so pretty! And what was really funny, was that Charissa did a first position dance move when she was in it (left leg back, right foot pointed, arms outstretched like she's holding a beach ball). I wish I had gotten a picture of it.

So this is just a preview of what summer trips to the pool are going to look like. Let's just hope all that fluff doesn't weigh her down so she can't swim.

No comments: