Countdowns

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 21, 2008

Little Girl, Big Love

For St. Valentine's Day Charissa painted her Daddy a picture. It's beautiful. And now it's hanging on our refrigerator which makes me so happy. I hope that I have artwork, papers, reports, etc. hanging on my refrigerator for the next 50 years. Every time I look at it I smile and feel so blessed by my little girl.

Here's some pictures of Charissa making her Daddy's card.





As you can see, playing with the paintbrush was more fun than painting on the paper. it still turned out well though. Her Daddy was very excited when he got it. It was a fun experiment with art, but I'm really glad she didn't have any clothes on. Somehow she did get paint all over her diaper ...

No comments: