- Height: 28.5 inches (40th percentile)
- Weight: 17 lbs, 10 oz (5th percentile - the last time we went for a check-up CJ was in the 27th percentile for height and the 9th percentile for weight - so she's getting taller and skinnier)
- can now say "mama", "dada", "nigh-nigh"(which means "night night), "nana" (which can mean "banana" or "Nana"), "woof", "yesh", "yah-yah", and she can make the sign for "milk" and uses it appropriately too
- she feeds herself the majority of the time and is completely weaned from the bottle
- she can color - it's kind of like interpretive art though
- she dances!
- she can point to something that she wants
- and new this week: she sings! But only if you are singing too.
Here's a few pictures from her birthday and her birthday party. We didn't take a lot because we were more interested in playing with her.
Here Charissa is opening the presents Britt and I gave her. She seems really thrilled about her new bath-time alphabet letters.
I got Charissa this mouse costume kit that included some ears, a tail and a necklace (I know she's too young for dress-up, but it won't be long!). As you can see from the picture, she's not amused. It's as if she's saying, "I can't believe you thought this was funny."
Charissa was getting cake at her party, so on her birthday we made Banana Pudding. She thoroughly enjoyed it even though it doesn't look like it.
This is a dress that one of our friends gave her which came with a hat. I can't wait to put her in it this summer! Especially the hat!
It was a really fun birthday. Having kids really brings the fun back into birthdays. :)