Countdowns

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Breakfast Comes in a Bowl!

The other morning Charissa displayed her first real sign of preference and picky-ness. I decided to give her a treat for breakfast and served her pancakes, eggs and bacon. She didn't eat a whole lot of it, but I just thought she wasn't very hungry. So then I sat down with her to eat my breakfast and she starts crying and reaching for me. So I gave her a few bites of my cereal and she was pretty happy, but she still wasn't eating her breakfast. And then it hit me: she's always had breakfast in a bowl. With whatever I've served her, it's always been in a bowl. So now in her mind she thinks that breakfast can only come in a bowl.

Isn't she weird? :)

No comments: