Countdowns

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Keeping Busy ...

I'm exhausted. Charissa and I had a very busy day. We ran errands all morning and into the afternoon (bank, Dillard's, Belk, Archiver's, AC Moore, Jo-ann Fabrics, Wal-Mart, and Aldi's), then while she slept I worked on sanding and puttying the walls in CJ's bathroom because we're putting up a new shower rod. Then Britt's mom came over for dinner, and I left Charissa in the safe hands of her Rere while I went to a 31 Party that my friend Casey co-hosted. Then when I got home I finished the bathroom, made a mock-up of Verity's birth announcement and then made a new bow holder for all of Charissa's bows. I'm sure there are more things that I did today, but those are the ones that come to mind. We were so busy that we didn't have time to think about how much we missed Britt. Which was the whole goal.

Here's some pictures of the new bow holder:


I needed a new place because she's getting a lot more bows and I was tired of not being able to see them all.  I have a lot more - I just put a few on there for demonstration.  

Ok - I'm going to go crawl in bed and go to sleep.  By this time tomorrow my hubby will be home!

No comments: