Countdowns

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Old Becomes New

Britt and I have been cleaning out our closets, drawers, shelves, etc., over the last few weeks.  I think it's part of my "nesting" and getting ready for Baby V to come (and making room for all her stuff).  Well, when we went through Britt's drawers he found a couple tshirts that he can't/doesn't wear anymore but he couldn't bear to get rid of them for nostalgic reasons.  So we made a deal - I took the tshirts and cut them down to make CJ-sized shirts.  



So if you see Charissa wearing a shirt that looks familiar, it's because it is.  Now the little girl has a few new sleep/play shirts and Britt's tshirt drawer is much roomier.

1 comment:

Allison Vasquez said...

That's funny! I did the same thing when Mia and I went to Special Olympics. Her shirt is one of our elementary school's shirts that I cut down to size and sewed back together. http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=33518&id=600263158#/album.php?aid=20732&id=600263158