Countdowns

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Baby V Update

I went to the doctor yesterday for my 39 week check up and at the end I was told I needed to come in the next day (today) for an ultrasound because according to my measurements Verity hadn't grown much in the last four weeks.  Thankfully, when I went in today EVERYTHING was fine.  Verity is measuring just a few days behind, but according to the technician she is weighing in somewhere between 6.5 and 7.5 pounds - so she's definitely a nice weight (and not too big!). I was able to see a 4-D image of Verity and she has nice chubby cheeks just like Charissa did.  And she has hair!  The tech couldn't tell exactly how much, but she could see it moving in the amniotic fluid.  How exciting!  So maybe we'll get to use hair bows sooner with Baby V than we did with Charissa.  

Hopefully we'll be able to see Baby V soon (I'm praying for Friday) and check out the little chubby cheeks and hair with our own eyes.  

No comments: