Countdowns

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Mama's Little Helper

I love shopping with Charissa.  She is by far my favorite shopping companion.  Today we went to Jo-Ann Fabrics to try to find fabric to make curtains and throw pillows for the guest room.  I had a little piece of paper that had a paint sample on it that I was trying to match fabric too.  I bent down once to compare it to a bolt of fabric and Charissa bent down next to me, cocked her head to one side, and said, "hmm..." as if she was really considering whether or not it matched.  I explained to her that I was looking for a match and handed her the paper, and she happily trotted up and down the aisle holding the piece of paper out to all the bolts of fabric.  It was so cute!  She was really trying to be helper to me.  

On the way home we had a conversation about CJ teaching Verity how to be a big helper just like Charissa was.  She's starting to get really excited about Baby V, especially now that all of Baby V's things are out and her car seat is in the car.

Only a few more days!!

1 comment:

Allison Vasquez said...

That is so cute! And it totally reminds me of Mia. She has become mommy's little helper too. She LOVES to help unload the dishwasher with me and put the towels in the kitchen drawer when I fold laundry. She takes her work very seriously!