Countdowns

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, December 12, 2008

Me & My Baby

I think I only get to call her that for another week or so ... then she'll get relegated up to the title "Big Sister" (which in her own words comes out "Bid Sit-ter" - pray she doesn't sit on Verity!).  

I'm so rarely in pictures with my little girl, so I just had to share this one with you from when we were getting ready for the Baby Sprinkle last weekend.  


I had put on my wedding tiara to tease Britt that I was just bringing the price-per-wear down, and so it made total sense to wear it.  Of course, I was kidding - I would not wear it ... outside the house.  But I love how in this picture you see some corresponding attributes between me and CJ - even if it's just in the silly way we posed.  

Turns out, she's not all Britt after all.  

No comments: