Countdowns

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 10, 2008

Pictoral Update!

Well it's been about a month and a half since we've posted on here so I guess it's about time we put some new pictures up. Here's a glance at our holiday season:

I made a tu-tu for Charissa for Christmas and she's trying it on for me. I think she was more confused than enjoying it. Oh well.
Friends gave us tickets to an NC State basketball game so we all went. Charissa is wearing a shirt that says "Wolfpack Baby." And it's also way too big.
Charissa loved the game! She watched most of the time and made TONS of friends. She clapped and cheered (shrieked and babbled at least) and had a lot of fun. It was a great family outing.
Charissa in her very pretty Christmas dress.
Her dress was so poofy that it exploded out the back when she sat in the nursery's highchair. She didn't care though - her only concern was getting food.

CJ and I sat together on the way down to Britt's mom's house so we took some pictures together. Charissa thought it was really fun.
Her first Christmas! And she's playing with two presents at once!
Charissa was so excited about her new cup that she tried to drink out of as soon as she got it. The only thing in it was a piece of paper explaining how to use the cup. Which I'm not sure why we need.
We did stockings with just the three of us in between visits to family. I don't remember what was so funny, but CJ and I thought the plane was really funny.

No comments: