Countdowns

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

I Love My Girls

God has given me a good gift in my girls. He has given me two very good gifts, indeed. My wife and my daughter are beautifully sweet means of God's grace to me. I am increasingly aware of these things as our time together increases.

As I love and spend time with my wife, God often reminds me of His marital, covenant love toward His people through Christ Jesus. And as we love and spend time with our daughter, God often reminds us of His fatherly love toward His people through Christ Jesus. How beautiful is His love in Christ indeed!

God created the family to show forth His glory because it fundamentally shows who He is, and I am humbled to even be a part of His family and to be placed as a husband and father into ours. I have not deserved any of it, but God has been incredibly gracious to me.

No comments: