Countdowns

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 19, 2008

Snowy Fun

Amazingly, it snowed today! And it stuck! Last year it snowed on the day Charissa was born, but she hasn't seen any since, so today was very exciting for her. We went outside and stood in the snow and watched it collect on our jackets and hair and faces. Then we made a snowman! We were going to make a snow-woman, but we couldn't figure out how to make hair. Unfortunately I don't have any pictures of Charissa in the snow because I was holding her and couldn't take a picture at the same time. But I did go out later and take a picture of our snowman. Here he is:

I think this picture is a little misleading because he looks really big, but in reality he's only about 8 inches tall and he's stationed on the trunk of my car.

Another fun activity of the day was the creation of a St. Valentine's Day wreath. I painted different size and shaped hearts and then mod-podged various scriptures about love onto them. It was a fun activity that I really enjoyed. Here's my wreath:

It only took about two hours to create, and it only took that long because I spent forever trying to decide which scriptures to put on it. To find out which ones I chose you'll have to come over and read it.

Hope everyone had a fun and warm day!

No comments: