Countdowns

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 06, 2008

18 Month Check-Up

Charissa had her 18 month check-up yesterday and I always love knowing how she's progressing. Charissa does not like check-ups. I think it's because some stranger makes her sit around in her diaper while he shines a light in her ears and puts a wooden stick down her mouth. I can see her point.

Here are Charissa's stats:
  • Head circumference: 18 inches - 40%
  • Height: 31.5 inches - 50%
  • Weight: 20lbs 8oz - 5%
Even though she's teeny, tiny for her age the doctor said that she's healthy and normal and there is no reason for concern. YAY! Personally, I don't mind her being tiny because she's really easy to carry around.

The only thing I'm concerned about is if Charissa never grows out of her clothes and then I won't have hand-me-downs for Little Sister. Right now she's wearing mostly 12 month clothing with some 18 month items thrown in. Maybe they'll just be sharing clothes by the time Little Sister is 18 months old. Good thing Charissa has more clothes than she knows what to do with.

No comments: