Countdowns

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 12, 2009

My Girls

About two weeks after Verity was born our friend Casey came over and took pictures of our family.  I already knew Casey was a brilliant photographer, but the pictures were even better than I imagined.  I only have time to share a few right now - maybe if I figure out that bubbleshare thing I can post some more.  



Don't we look like a happy family?  I love that in CJ's picture you can see Verity crying in the background and Charissa is completely unfazed about it.  

If you ever need a photographer, I know someone you should use!  (Actually I know a two people you could use because my friend Kristin is also amazing.)  

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

These little girls are so precious! You should take thousands more photos since they are both so photogenic!

Have lots of fun!!
An interested reader