Countdowns

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

It's For Sure ...

The Treeces are having another GIRL! We are very excited. I really wanted another little girl so that Charissa would have a sister close to her age. I don't have a sister, so I'm going to live vicariously through my girls. We were able to get some 4D images at the ultrasound as well. I tried to scan it and it isn't the clearest picture - but it's better than nothing.

That's my baby! She has her arms up by her head and she's facing the camera. And look at those big luscious lips! So far, it looks like the girls won't look alike. But we'll see after Baby Girl is born.

Right now we don't have a name picked out for her, but we are getting close. Check back in the next few weeks.

No comments: