- When I Don't Desire God: How to Fight for Joy by John Piper
- Love That Lasts: When Marriage Meets Grace by Gary and Betsy Ricucci
- Shepherding a Child's Heart by Tedd Tripp
- Humility: True Greatness by C.J. Mahaney
- Uprooting Anger: Biblical Help for a Common Problem by Robert D. Jones
I encourage you all to make your own reading list. Pick whatever pace you want to read at, but have a goal to read several different books in the near future. If you need help, ask your spouse, a friend or your pastor to suggest good books for you. I'm sure if you put a tiny bit of effort into it you can come up with a list that will take you several years to finish.