Countdowns

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, March 13, 2009

Continuing the Tradition

If you look through my parents' photo albums you will see dozens of pictures throughout the years where my brothers and I are posed on our family piano bench.  My brothers and I used to laugh about it because there are just so many of them.  I would wonder why they never posed us in another location in the house.  Well, I've started positioning my girls' in the same chair.  It started one Sunday after church when they were wearing matching outfits, and now it's kind of a Sunday tradition to take their picture in Charissa's recliner.  Here's just a sampling:



I think another reason we're going to continue taking these pictures so frequently is because it's SO HARD to get a good picture of two children at the same time!  Well, Verity kind of just sits there, but her sister is hard to get sitting still, facing the camera and smiling.  Oh well - I kind of enjoy these because I think they capture more of CJ's personality.  

I guess my girls' can look forward to many years sitting in their little chair together - and then in 20 years they can laugh about it just like I do.  

No comments: