Countdowns

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Tuesday Tip - Don't Suck the Pacie

So the other night, Verity was crying and looked like this:
But, being the good mother that I am, I tried to hold her and comfort her so once again, she would look like this:
Usually she wants her pacie ...
 .... but that night she didn't, and since my hands were full I ended up holding it like this:
And somehow my face ended up looking like this:

Yup.  That's a true story.  Actually, the above picture was taken two days later ... So, if your child is ever really fussy and you're trying to manage everything and hold onto the baby, don't do what I did. It will bring on what my husband so lovingly has nicknamed the "pacie patch."  

Good times in parenting.  :)

No comments: