Countdowns

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, March 21, 2009

Women's Retreat

This weekend my church had a women's retreat where we spent Friday night and Saturday morning talking about "The Righteous Tongue."  It was so refreshing for me!  I enjoyed every minute of it.  It was so nice just to hang out with other women (without the kiddos so we could finish our sentences), but I needed to hear what they were saying.  

I won't really do justice to the speakers by going over what they said, but we did watch a video of a message Paul Tripp did and I can give you the link.  It's worth watching.  I've rewatched it already, and I want to watch it with Britt sometime.  You can read it, listen to it, or watch it at Desiring God.  I would recommend watching it just because I think Paul Tripp is really funny.  

No comments: