Countdowns

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, September 26, 2008

Make It For Less

I have been trying to figure out what to do for my fall wreath for a long time. My mom sent me a picture the other day for inspiration. Here's the picture:

http://www.kirklands.com/cm/images/08-33-Sep18/08-33-Sept18_10.jpg

Instead of spending $20 (or $30 if I didn't make the sale), I decided to reproduce the wreath. I spent about $4 on the leaves and fall ornaments and used the plain wreath I already had. Ten minutes of arranging leaves and other fall-y stuff, this is my result:



I am quite pleased with the results. Not that I think I could do this professionally, but it looks pretty good. Plus it makes me feel like fall is actually here and so I get excited about all the fun things to do and see (and eat!) in the fall.

No comments: